Sunday, July 09, 2006

rainy sunday

Rich brought this beauty in this week. He had dented the front triangle on his L 5 Spot that was a tad small. He used his crash replacement to move into a little bigger frame. This one was custom painted gold dust orange. They paint a thick layer of metallic gold, then overlay it with a light "dust" of orange paint. The picture doesn't even come close to doing it justice.

I bailed on riding this morning. The original plan was a meetup in Louisville for a town/path/mtn ride up to Rattlesnake Gulch and back. After my 4th of July rain endeavor (to be posted later), I was not particularly motivated to slog it out for 3 hours in the rain. I woke up this morning to rain so I called the Lville crew. Raining down there, too. Back to bed, then followed up with bacon, eggs, coffee, and family. Good stuff.

1 comment:

debaser said...

We've got names for folks like you...

It was a great time. Wet, yes, but not cold. 3+ hours out on the bikes!