Monday, April 30, 2007

Tuesday Night Ride @ 5:00 w/o DC

Hey all,
Dave is going to be out of town Tuesday so i figured we would get the ball rolling for the Tuesday night ride. Since he is out of town a few of us have decided to meet @ 5:00 instead of 6:00 this week to give us a bit more ride time. Since we have more time we're thinking of getting out on something other than Hall if we can. thoughts?

Thanks for making it out early this Tuesday, it was worth the effort. Hard to believe but I think the conditions were even better Tuesday than Sunday. I didn't think that was possible. Everything was perfect: the dirt tacky, the grass super green w/ only singletrack splitting it & the little stream crossings were a touch more wet than usual. The only downside was that not everyone was here, hope all is well. - cm

3 comments:

redstone said...

I'm jealous. Have fun!

Schuman said...

I'm out. I made friends with a tree on Sunday and screwed up my leg pretty good. I actually thought I broke it at first. Turns out its just a really bad bruise so I'll be back soon.

debaser said...

I'm a bachelor next week, so you guys just might see me out there.