Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Spring Mancation

I haven't spent nearly enough time on the bike in the last few weeks, but I'm going to have a week without my ladies early next month, including an entire weekend all to myself. Spring Mancation it is. I can't afford any time off work, but I'll be leaving Friday after work and coming back late Sunday. So... the only bummer is that the Spring Mancation for me will land Mother's Day Weekend and that won't work for most folks.

Maybe Fruita, more likely Salida, and maybe somewhere completely different. Depends on who can make it!

Anyone?

3 comments:

Melis said...

I may be in Nathrop that weekend but stay in touch.

redstone said...

Coincidentally, I will be solo that weekend as well. I'll be here all weekend with things to do, though.

debaser said...

Nathrop's right down the road from Salida...