Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Intense Spider 29er, Turner Flux on sale, and a few Uzzis are left

I never did snap pics of Chris's 29er Spider when it was built. He was gracious enough to stop by the other day so I could take a couple of quick photos. Plus, he's always a sucker for the free beer in the fridge. Check it out. This particular Intense Spider 29er is a medium in the Works finish. Larges will be available sometime in December.


Chris is also gracious enough to let people ride it, too. Let the shop know if you'd like to throw a leg over it so we can arrange the ride.

In other news, the Intense Uzzi sale worked out well. They only have 1 or 2 frames left in small and medium. There are larges of all colors left, still, so holler if you want one.

Oh, one last thing. Turner is now shipping the '07 Flux. '06's are on sale. About all that's left is Large Polished. How does $1395 sound? That's a smokin'd deal on a fantastic frame.

Everyone have an excellent Thanksgiving. I've got my fingers crossed that the weather stays agreeable. It's been a loooong time since I've had a day without work at either job, so I plan to take full advantage of it!

No comments: