Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Moab II

Ah, finally time for some more bloggin. I've been wanting to get these up since I got back. How about some more Moab pics? These are all from day 2 of riding. We climbed Amasa Back, the back down Rockstacker and Jackson's Trail. It was a fun day. I took the Flux out. I figured I might as well ride it since I brought it. In retrospect, though, I should have taken out one of DT's demo RFXs...

Check out the petroglyphs


The road ahead, looking up Kane Creek Road

Shaheeb hitting the sweet quarter pipe step up. Sorry for the crappy photo, it's the only one I got.

Towards the top, Amasa starts to feel like a long, hot climb.


The quintessential view from Amasa Back

Dave Turner near the edge of Jackson's Hole

Again, that's a lot of Turners.

Colorado River floating downstream. Canyon Country.

MYL finds the end of his travel

Dave Turner. Same place, different angle.

That's all the ride photos I have. I did snap a few scenery shots on the way out of town, though.

Most times that I leave Moab, I've had my fill. This trip, I couldn't get enough. I can't wait to get back out to the desert, but I think it may be a while.

1 comment:

debaser said...

These are not helping, Dave. I really want to get out there.

The weather out there for the weekend is questionable. I read that Moab had half its annual precip in a few days this week. Looks like I'll be waiting at least another week.