Tuesday, July 03, 2007

I like bikes

Bikes of all types. First, Greg stopped by with his sweet, sweet Intense Fenix. Can you say "whole lotta carbon goodness?" This beautiful machine is made in the factory alongside the Pinarello carbon bikes. Good stuff, for sure.

Then there's something completely different. This was Chris Isaak's bike. He got it when he was 11 years old. Fortunately, it's luck enough to have found a home in Lyons. It's rolling with the local biker gang.
Good thing they didn't show up for the cruiser ride last Sat. I don't know what would've happened :)


So, speaking of riding - how about meeting up at the shop at 5:45ish for the Tuesday Nite Ride? I'm still feeling a little under the weather. We can ride Hall or go for something else if I'm up to it. Dr F prescribe me the goods today so keep your riding fingers crossed for me.

1 comment:

redstone said...

What do 2 guys do when they've got 2 mountain bikes in the back of the truck and it's raining? Well, they drive to where it's not raining anymore, experience 65 degree weather and perfect dirt. Yep.