Monday, June 18, 2007

The way it was meant to be

So, made some changes to the Spider 29er already. All I can say is that I found a way to make something that was already exceptionally good, better. One of my daughter's favorite books is called "Duck on a Bike." I was inspired.

And the Tuesday Ride. How about let's meet up in Jamestown at 6pm for some streambed lovin'! There is an off chance that I might have to reschedule for Hall instead (you know, work, etc) but I'll post up Mon eve if that is the case.


4 comments:

Melis said...

Looks good man, sorry I missed you yesterday. I did get out up around sourdough & buchannon pass Saturday. I was suprised how dry it was, summer's here.

Jesper said...

Is the ride still on from Jamestown? and if yes, where is the gathering point? Jamestown is quite the metropolis ;-)

debaser said...

The Spider looks super tough with that fork.

MG said...

man, that thing looks incredible with the DUC on it. that's how i envisioned the bike from the start, and if i end up building one up for myself, the DUC's the way i'll probably go too.

cheers,
mg