Thursday, June 21, 2007

Jamestown Saturday morning?

*update*

Here's the results of today's ride: Smiles! Good to meet you John. We wading uphill, got a little turned around, then headed back down with minimal bike carnage, including about 10 yards of fishing line wrapped around my rear hub and cassette.

I need to find out how you guys link trails at the top!




Also, Boulder has plugged up the bottom of the Lefthand entrance we use by chopping down some trees. Nice job, you crazy enviromentalists!

6 comments:

John S said...

I have an interest in checking out Jamestown. What time are you meeting at and where?

I have not ridden with you guys yet. Is this ride open to randoms people?

Feel free to call me if you have any questions.

~John
303-803-3092

debaser said...

Without any other suggested ride times I'm planning on wheels rolling at 8, which meens meeting at about 7:45, at the post office in Jamestown

John, come on up and ride! Open to all, as long as you don't mind the unexpected, and maybe getting a little lost.

joel.white said...

Trying to see if I can get free. 50/50 chance right now.

debaser said...

It'd give you rthe rest of the day for family stuff!

(Or, as it is for me, you get the ride in early for the scheduled family stuff later in the day.)

joel.white said...

Well I'm out.

Wife wants to ride and I don't think she's ready for waist deep water crossings and 5 miles of climbing. She must be crazy... :)

0 - 2 on Jamestown this week. Ugh.

Tree said...

Sorry I couldn't make it. Went to the parade with the family instead. Hope it was good....