Wednesday, June 20, 2007

riding pics

Before I forget, the shop will be closed until late Sunday. I will have my phone with me, though - 303.823.5810. Feel free to holler if you feel the need.

Good ride tonight, too. Sorry that pretty much all the pics were from the climb. It got a little sunlight disadvanaged after we got to the top...





So, we were talking about next weeks ride at Oskar's this evening. If you thought tonight was a hard ride, wait until next week. Lion Gulch at 6:10pm! You'll see :)

6 comments:

Jesper said...

Good times! Great ride!

More pictures here

Tree said...

Great pics guys! Thanks for another great ride. I'm looking forward to Lion's Gulch next Tuesday.

-Chris

joel.white said...

Man I'm pissed I couldn't make last night, I've been wanting the "tour" of that area for a long time.

Stream crossings look formidable.

Not sure I've got the motor to chase the Redstone crew up Lion's Gulch.

debaser said...

This might be a great ride for my Saturday morning... Anyone?

joel.white said...

Debaser - I'd be interested for sure.

I need to grab that bottle sometime anyway, would be a good excuse.

Tree said...

I'd ride it again. What time are you thinking? We're going to the Lyons Good Old Days with the kids at 10:00am. Early would work for me...