Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Thursday Night Ride is still TNR...

OK, let's meet up this Thursday due to Tuesday being Valentines. Same time/plans etc, just a different night.

That is:
7pm South Boulder Trailhead The trailhead is just east of Foothills on Baseline. The lot is on the S side of the street about a block W of Cherryvale. From there, we can ride S Boulder trail to the 93 access road then down to the Marshall Mesa trailhead, where we can hit Cowdrey Draw and Doudy Draw. Then back. Good ride, 22ish miles.

IF IT'S SNOWING check the blog here. I'll put up any cancellations or changes.

8 comments:

Melis said...

sounds fun but I won't be riding thursday, that's my hoops night. League starts next week & we are using this thursday as a team warm up type scenerio. Let me know if i can help with the light situation though.

chris L said...

i'm good for thursday. You can ride that trail in the snow if it's dry powder. It would be a blast. The moon will be close to full and lights wouldn't be needed. I'll be riding in my sub zero down sleeping bag.

joel.white said...

Too damn cold for me. I like riding in the snow, but temps will probably be sub 10 by 7pm tonight.

Dress real warm if you go.

redstone said...

I'm going to have to bail, fellas. Sorry about the late notice. Having auto issues and have to do some car juggling tonight to drop the car off at the fixit guys.

Next week!

redstone said...

OK, how about meeting up at the shop at 7:15 for an hour of rolling around town. I call it going Urbal (Lyons is too small to do any urban so we'll have to throw some rural in, too!)

I'll be there ready to rock and ride from the shop at 7:15. If anyone is up to braving the cold and snow, I'll see you there.

chris L said...

Dave,
If you are riding I'll show up. I think it's too cold but i'm in. I'll show up at 7:15 but let me know you will be there.I'm not showing up without a confirmation.

redstone said...

I'll be down there. Emphasis on the ish in 7:15ish

debaser said...

Damn, I hope it's not the death rattle of the Stratavarious. It's a loving legend!

Hae fun, it's a snow sports weekend for me: Copper then Monarch, with some pizza and burrittos interspersed. Wish me luck!