Monday, August 04, 2008

Tuesday Ride Schedule for August.

Wow. In many ways I feel like the summer's almost over as my oldest daughter starts school on Aug 18. Then again, summer really only ends when daylight is too short to ride after work, so we have a while on that one :)

That said, here's the Tuesday ride schedule for August.

Aug 5 - meet at the shop and bring a light. We'll head to somewhere in the Sourdough Universe. How about trying to fit in Little Raven and upper S St Vrain on a Tues? That'd be unprecedented. Try to bring a vehicle suitable for shuttling. I have a good idea that we can vote on at the shop before we ride.

Aug 12 - Jamestown

Aug 19 - How about a lights mandatory Nederland excursion? We've been talking about it, let's do it! Chris will be healed up by then, too.

Aug 26 - Another one we've been talking about and now it is official. Hall Ranch trail work day. Details will come as we gather them but the date has been nailed down. I believe we'll be narrowing trail on some blown out corners on the Nelson Loop.

1 comment:

Perry said...

Dave,
I cannot help in Tour de Ned on the 19th--I am on the SJ hut trip from Aug 16th to 24th. Anyway to move that so I can give ya a tour? John