Monday, August 25, 2008

Tues Ride, Sept 23 Mark your Calendars!!!!

We'll be riding the Picture Rock Trail. Legally. Come on out and join us. Picture Rock, the new connector to Heil Valley Ranch from Lyons will be open to the public on Monday 9/22. You heard it here first.

update - here's the details.

The ribbon cutting ceremony will be Monday 9/22 at 4pm. You won't be able to get on the trail until after the ribbon cutting. Everyone will be meeting at the Planet Bluegrass grounds to stage. We (us, BMA, commissioners) will ride to the trail and go from there. After the ribbon is cut, it's all fair game. Meet back at Planet Bluegrass ready to get your party on. Make sure to say thanks to BMA, Oskar Blues, Redstone :) and everyone else involved in making this dream a reality.

Can I get a hell yeah? HELL YEAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

3 comments:

Jesper said...

Great news! Can't wait....

Schuman said...

Almost too good to be true.

I hate to sound greedy but wouldn't it be nice to be able to ride it at night?

I'm just thankful that we are fortunate enough to have a trail like that right out the back door.

Thanks to all for making it happen. I think I just heard the value of my home go up. Ok I'm a little greedy.

Unknown said...

Dang! Schuman, why you gotta be greedy like that?