Thursday, August 21, 2008

bikes time

I've been neglecting to put up some bikes we've done recently. Enjoy.

Mike's Turner RFX turned out great. It was the perfect build for a big travel all arounder mountain bike.

XC bikes don't get to be much sweeter than Andy's full XTR Turner Flux.

Pam's small Turner 5 Spot was a fun one. I wanted to take it to the dirt jumps when I was done building it. Compared to my large, it rode like a bmx bike.

And talk about mac daddy. Rich's Intense 6.6 Slopestyle turned out crazy good beyond all belief. I really liked the blue bits, down to the Goodridge brake hose and the Nokon cable housing.

2 comments:

chris L said...

wow, that is a really good looking cabinet in the background.

redstone said...

It's all about the cabinet. The bikes are strictly foreground decoration.