Monday, August 25, 2008

Riding Observations

I got out for some riding yesterday and today. Needless to say, it was good. I mean, really, isn't it pretty muchalways good when you're riding. It's like the bumper sticker about a bad day fishin' is better than a good day working. Yep. Here's some shots from the last few days o riding.

Twin Peaks looking good as always

The forest is full of all sorts of good things. Like trails...

And archeological artifacts of a time long since passed. Sort of.


I was able, also, to answer an age old question. I still don't know how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop, but I do know that a loose fitting 2.4 will pop a bead on a 28mm rim at about 25lbs. :)


Some of those trails are growing in. I like the ancient unmaintained middle of nowhere stuff.


Yep. Riding. It's good. Get some.

Did I mention that Picture Rock will open on 9/22? Can anyone tell I'm excited?

No comments: