Monday, August 11, 2008

Recon mission today

I got out today to to a little exploring today with Chad. It was good. We road fast, we rode slow. We hiked. We actually did quite a bit of hiking. We lost our way a few times. There was a comment regarding the fact that we can still get lost in unknown terrain this close to home. I like the variety.

Sometimes it wasn't so good


And sometimes it just rocked.

The ride also left me with a feeling that I need to go back for more pain and more discovery.

Tuesday ride? Let's try to leave at 5:30 so we can maximize daylight. I moved my light mount onto my new helmet, too. :) See y'alls in Jtown.

6 comments:

debaser said...

Bunce-ish?

redstone said...

Dang D, you're quick!

Unknown said...

Did you find the plane crash?

Since you finally sorted out your light mount, does this mean lights are required for the ride tonight?

redstone said...

Lights not necessarily required but could come in helpful.

Didn't find the plane crash, but we were poking around in a different area. Next time...

Itty Bitty Betty said...

I'm finally going to make a Tuesday Redstone ride! I tried to corral some other girlies, but so far I am the only one. Andria!!!!!

Itty Bitty Betty said...

What a great ride! Thanks Dave. I need to come out for more. Did you get any good pics? I didn't even touch my camera.