Thursday, October 18, 2007

wieners and starships

I followed a wiener into Lyons the other day.
A wienermobile to be more precise. I wonder if it was on its way to attend a sausage fest somewhere?
And Mark brought in this super duper sweet Boulder Starship. I did not realize until recently that Boulder Bikes was based out of Lyons.
Shock mounts have changed a little since this bike was cutting edge.
I always liked the clean look of the integrated rear shock. Not exactly the best scenario for folks that like to drop their saddle, though!

2 comments:

chris L said...

I always thought that the master link was the best shock mount and pivot. Can you order me one?
Medium, deore gruppo, hydrolic rim brakes, and purple ringle' seatpost and hubs.

Cancell this order if a height right seat post adjuster won't fit. I gotsta have my height right

debaser said...

I think I saw one with a flaming paint job in a magazine and really really wanted one.