Monday, October 29, 2007

What's up Red Stoners?



So that's what the blog has boiled down to in my absence - Melis ripping up the cross course, rad Moab trips, and Tuesday night long-light burns in the darkness. You sallies used to rally. I don't even know who you guys are anymore.



OK, really, I miss it this time of year, and I'm glad to see you guys in action, Jackson.

Race season winding down here in VA. I took 4th out of 32 in our local 6 hour race - The Paranormal. It rallied.

Miss your mugs.

-AJ

4 comments:

Melis said...

good work man, where's the stone jersey? Come On!

debaser said...

Who the hell are you?


When's the next trip out west?

redstone said...

Long night rides, trips to Moab and rippin cross sounds pretty solid to me. The only thing missing was a report from our Eastern correspondent!

Davetoo said...

haha - gave my redstone jersey to Kirk for safekeeping until I make it back out there.

Should be out next month for a bit. Ride on, riders.