Sunday, October 14, 2007

See you in May

After a rough week concluding with a nice headcold and 2 hours in the dentist chair Friday, and a forcast of rain down here and snow in the mountains, the weekend wasn't really looking the best. After getting a few chores done Saturday morning, I loaded up, drove through the rain, and went for what will likely be my last Ned ride of the year. The weather up there was cloudy, chilly, but not wet when I started. After about an hour in the woods, the shunderstorms rolled in with not rain, but snow, and 35 degree temps. I bailed back to the car cold but happy. See you next May, Ned.


2 comments:

redstone said...

Very nice. Arn was up there Sat am and got chased out because of the rain. He also said there was about a foot of snow at the Long's Peak trailhead outside of Estes this morning. Guess it's time. I wasn't ready for this abrupt transition!

Melis said...

I hear that, we still gonna get some tuesday?