Saturday, May 13, 2006

Dog days of Spring




So took the pooches out today for a truly glorious morning ride in the hills. I don't honestly think it can get any nicer out than it was this morning.

I grabbed the dogs and left the house at 8am. Stopped by the cup for some coffee and breakfast burrito and then we were off. We were on the trail by about 845am and we started climbing. The dogs haven't been out riding with me as much as we used to. I used to take these guys on 15-20 miles stompers but I just don't have the time to do that much anymore. I really miss getting out with the dogs, they get to run and I get to ride, everyone wins. Today was a 10 mile ride so I definitely put them to work but they are champs and made it just fine. They even got to eat one of my Clif Bars at the top so that may have been the key to them finishing.

Top notch riding.

2 comments:

redstone said...

like ths shot with the backdrop on the asr. Mornings in the hills - priceless.

Melis said...

Looks like a solid day!