Monday, January 19, 2009

Tuesday Ride

Update - we spun the wheel of rides for the first time ever. Put those singlespeeds back in the garage...LHC for those of you that can't youtube.




Hey ho, it's of to Tuesday Ride we go. South Boulder, North Boulder, LHC? I think it's time for the wheel of rides. Alright, here's how it's going to work for anyone that hasn't seen it. We've made a wheel of fortune type of wheel that we'll spin to dictate where we ride. That simple. Since those rides are dramatically different and all over geographically, I'll spin the wheel before 2:30 and post up here where we'll be riding. Still meeting up here at 6.

Word is Boulder Valley Ranch fire trails are all dry as a bone. South Boulder stuff is good to go if we stay East of 93. LHC, I'm sure ;) is good to go, too.

5 comments:

chris L said...

What if drink a beer shows up on the spin?

Tree said...

I want to see a video of the spin... just to make sure no tom foolery is goin on...

Tree said...

Like the video of the wheel! I can't go though.... off to SLC early tomorrow and gotta hang with the fam.

redstone said...

Have fun at OR man.

debaser said...

This is a very important milestone for bikers everywhere. I wish I had seen it live.