Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Iowa Donut Racing

http://www.triathlon.stuorg.iastate.edu/drun/resultsdr06.php
So check this out. A friend of mine sent this over to me after I told her about the Charlottesville 10-miler coming up this weekend in Virginia. See the race results in the link above and pay close attention to the components of the race listed in the heading. You'll notice that the winner, Greg Obrien, ran the 5K race in 31:23. The real winner though, in my eyes, is Matt Spaulding - who ran the 5K in 74 minutes and 18 seconds, but not before he took down 26 donuts, giving him an adjusted time of 49:48.

God Bless Iowa.

2 comments:

debaser said...

That's classy. I ended up at Lamars for breakfast Sunday, and I felt damn classy for a while. Then just assy.

That's why I only do that once every couple of years.

Melis said...

what's up man. Are you living out of town these days?