Thursday, February 22, 2007

GT Peace9r



Redstone got a batch of the GT Peace9r's in yesterday, happily mine was one of them. I got that baby together quickly to join Chris for my first Single Speed & 29" ride at hall ranch, my first ride there in too long. I gotta say, for the price this bike has already earned it's worth in smiles. Chris & I rode to the bench before we ran into some mud & decided to turn back for the trails sake. I was pretty stoked to ride the Peace9r through most sections on the way up, the thing rolls really well. Again on the way down the ride really impressed me as Chris & I ripped our way back to Lyons, both happy to be getting time on the dirt. I'm a 29 believer. As a matter of fact, I was so stoked I stopped home to huck down a piece of pizza before heading to Redstone to catch the crew at Boulder Valler Ranch for round 2. Single speeds where the call of the day & a good sized group all headed out in search of dirt. It was a great day & good times, can you say gateway drug.?.? More details to come.

Peace9r,
cm

5 comments:

redstone said...

I've got to say that I am in a fantastic mood today. I believe 100% that it is because I got to ride on dirt singletrack yesterday. Even if it was BVR...

Glad you're stoked on the GT. It's definitely a cool bike.

debaser said...

The official Redstone color shall be white.

So, with the way the weather report is shaping up, how early should I be at Hall Saturday morning.

Schuman said...

If all you want to do is ride the frontside, you're good to go all day long. Past the bench is still messy.

chris L said...

Chad found a new sport this week. I think it;s called Heelys. It;s like rollerskates, but not as cool. His GT is probably for sale.

redstone said...

I heard a story about the guy at the store digging thru the rafters for a size bigger than one that would fit your average 10 year old.