Here's some shots of Intense's latest creation, the Tracer VP 29. Jeff Steber, headman at Intense has been riding this prototype for a bit. Looking at April availability and pricing will be the same as the 26" Tracer VP.
Here's the highlights from Intense...
• Tapered head tube 1.5” lower & 1.125” integrated top.
• 135mm spacing.
• Adjustable travel from 5” to 5.5”. 7.875” x 2.25” shock. Travel has no effect on geometry.
• 73mm BB width, ISCG-05 tabs are machined with the BB shell (1 pc).
• Easton EA-6X tube set. Monocoque top tube.
• Weight @ 7 lbs w/ rp23 (Md size).
• Front der. compatible. Cable guides for dropper style seat post
• Accepts full-length seat post. Next generation VPP linkages for even better pedaling efficiency. Angular contact bearings and zerk fittings on lower link.
*Setting forward into our latest 29” wheeled bike, the Tracer 29 gives all the benefits of big wheels and VPP with the benefit of long travel. This bike has a more relaxed geometry over the Spider 29. Perfect for an Epic ride or a local trail.
• Optimal sag @ 30%. Travel change does affect leverage ratio, so sag will need to be adjusted accordingly. Top hole 5.5”, bottom hole 5”.
• Color ways; Intense Red, Stealth Black, Works/Raw, Apple Green