Thursday, July 03, 2008

Intenses, Forth of Jue-ly

Redstone will be closed on Friday July 4. It's my day to go on my own personal deathmarch, then celebrate by imbibing liquid refreshment and watching things explode. Hope yours is good also.

Thanks to everyone that came out Tuesday for our Tuesday Ride and Intense demo. Not only was Intense stoked that we got over 15 peeps all on Intenses - we were stoked to check out the new 2009 Intense Tracer VP and all of the other offerings from the Spider 29er to 5.5 to 6.6 and Slopestyle.

It was cool to see the Intense truck in front of the shop.



Big smiles all the way around. Good bikes, good riding, good scenery, good people. What more could you ask for?

Did I mention good trail? Eric was digging the Spider 29er. Those big wheels definitely eat up rocky terrain. I was on my Spider 29, too. We had 5 of them out, I believe.

Like most good rides, it was over too soon. Thanks, Jeff, for bringing the truck full of bikes and for coming out for beer and food. Good times were had - say thanks to your wife for letting you make this a "work" night :)

I think next Tues, we'll hit our rescheduled Middle St Vrain/Buchannan Pass loop. Make sure your hose at home is working. You'll need it after this one.

No comments: