Sunday, January 13, 2008

I got a wrong number call the other day. On my voice mail. Why do wrong number callers leave messages? Do they not listen? I wish I'd have written it down verbatim, but I didn't. The guy leaving me the message was from a creditor of sorts. He told me that he had located his customer's car and that it needed to be picked up asap. Even gave me the zip code and the exact street address. In Los Angeles. Sheesh. He never did tell me what the car was. I wonder if it was a 1964 Malibu?

On a completely unrelated note, Redline is starting to sell out of 2007/8 season cross bikes. Holler if you want one of the last ones.

The Tuesday ride is on! The tv weatherguy says that Tues is our best day of the week, too. We've got our fingers crossed that something in the Marshall Mesa area will be good to go. I'm waiting to hear back on some recon reports of the area right now. How about a singlespeed dirt Morgul-Bismark if it's dry. Followed, of course, by beers at the Southern Sun. Or we could ride up Red Gulch (ouch).

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I installed two way mirrors in his pad in Brentwood."

debaser said...

It looks good down this way. Come on down. I even got clearance after selling my soul to hiking over the weekend. YES!

redstone said...

Cool - let's try to roll out o Lyons at 6 sharp. Meet up at the new trailhead off 93 like last time?

Itty Bitty Betty said...

It's gonnna be windy (again!). I'll put weights on my bike and give it a GO!

Schuman said...

head cold for me. Next week.

have fun gentelmen and ladies.

Vogelman! said...

Got fucked up skiing over the weekend - landed thumb first in a scree field covered by 2" of snow. Have fun w/o me. Watch out for those Sun beers - they can bite you the next morning...

redstone said...

Yep, at least it's not near as windy as last time (yet). Boulder peeps should expect us there 6:30-6:45...

Melis said...

I'm in & will drive from Lyons. I'll try to be at redstone early to ensure we get on the road by 6:00. W O R D !

debaser said...

Oh, that's what the night ride fuss is all about.

Just might have to go out and do that again.

Jesper said...

Great time. Thanks!

Winger_Colorado said...

Nuts, I need to check the Redstone blog more often. I live near Marshall Mesa but didn't catch up with you guys.
Next time.