Monday, January 29, 2007

Tuesday Ride

Still no improvements on places to ride so if anyone is interested in another 5th avenue assault and then right back to the bluegrass pick count me in. I still have had no success with land access permission from the man so still no go there. My feeling is that Manny is not sure to say yes or no so he keeps putting the responsibility on his uncle who is the President of the Homeowners Association. According to Manny, his uncle said no but told me to call him. Which I just did and I feel like I'm getting the run around. I'm getting close to riding up 5th ave and then renegading it back into town. If we're never going to get permission we might as well ride it until they tell us no.

But that just me talking, this is by no means a representation of the bike shop (thats extremely important).

The only good thing about this weather is I've been spending some time with the little on the Lyons ice rink.


No comments: