Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Thursday Special, 1/18

I know, I know. You're thinking, "Road's not your deal, Dave, what's this?" Well, it's Intense's new badass road bike. It's designed all in house at the Intense facility and built alongside Pinarello's finest carbon rides. Yep, it's good. And only $1395 for frame and fork, 100% carbon. But road riding just isn't as exciting as mountain biking? Try going 60mph on tires that narrow if you want to know exciting. You know you want one. email me, dave@redstonecyclery.com for the full skinny.

6 comments:

Melis said...

WOW!!!

Anonymous said...

yeah, that thing is DOPE.

it'd look pretty sweet aside my spider-29, which i'm hoping will arrive in colorado soon.

happy friday,
mg

redstone said...

Um yeah. After talking with the Intense crew, soon is looking like March. Another month and you'll be able to pick up that 5.5 29er. damn, sorry matty.

Anonymous said...

yeah but remember, my frame was supposed to be done in december... you know only a priveleged few will be getting their 5.5-29 frames in march. may/june is my prediction for the common guys like myself. i'm no rockstar like melis...

debaser said...

want want want.

Anonymous said...

No problem on the March timeframe on the Spider 29 frame Dave... The conditions will just be shaping up to the point that I'll want FS at that point anyway. Having it any earlier would just render it jerk candy... did I say that?!! jeezus dude... I can't believe me.
;-}
mg