Wednesday, June 25, 2008

wow, great ride last night

12 crazy folks showed up for what ended up being one hell of a ride. 3+ hours of rocky technical singletrack and bombastic descents. I'd been looking forward to that one for quite a while. Thanks all for coming out. I didn't realize how huge that ride was until this morning when I wanted to stay in bed. Don't forget, next week the Intense demos will be here. Show up well before 5:30 to reserve your rig!

Here's a couple pics from last night:

5 comments:

beingoutside said...

An amazing ride! Thanks again for coordinating it all. That shot in the dark must be where I was blinded by your headlamp right before the switchback. It sure was dark on that descent but it made for fun stuff. Some pretty amazing trails you put us on.

redstone said...

yeah, Eric, that shot of you was where you were blinded by my light. Sorry :)

Anonymous said...

Sweet ride indeed eventhough the uphill was killing me. Post-ride I learned OB Chicken wings are the new superfood y'all
-Doug

chris L said...

Best ride so far. Let's always ride late and eat fried food at Oskar's.
Next Tuesday I'm on the big travel Intense demo.

Perry said...

Damn good ride, may have to ride that again Friday morning just for kicks! Bummed to missing the Intense demo session but the Butte will keep me entertained. See you all in two weeks. John