Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Intense is coming out for Tuesday Ride 7/1!


I literally just got word that our good buddies at Intense will have the demo van here for our Tuesday Ride on 7/1. We'll be meeting at the bike shop at 5:30. Get here early to get your bike, as they will be first come first serve.

We'll have Spiders, 5.5s, 6.6s, Slopestyles and even the new adjustable travel trailbike (medium only on that trailbike). New trailbike linky here and here.

The schedule I put up a few days ago called for Lion Gulch on 7/1 but we may change that. Any suggestions? Or should we stay the course?

7 comments:

Schuman said...

I can't think of a better trail than Lions Gulch to put a bike through its paces. Its got it all plus a little bit of technical (hee hee).

I'm banned from demoing bikes because I have no room in the budget for a new bike and I'm afraid I might get hooked.

chris L said...

Hold a 6.6 for me. Got to try big travel!!!
Will the intense girls be showing up?

chris L said...

Change that to a 5.5 29er. I heard that a few are out now.

redstone said...

Chris, you funny guy. I'll put you down for an M6.

Schuman said...

could you imagine 6.6 down Lions Gulch. I think I could upgrade my name to Rocket Ship Ron.

chris L said...

What's an M6?

debaser said...

You guys can have all that, I need that which cannot be named