Sunday, March 30, 2008

I knew it was a good day

Only part of today would've been good for a road ride. Later in the day, it looked kind of wet down there to me.




I chose to ride dirt instead. The days's snow, followed by a brief bit of sunshine left the trails tacky and good.

The clouds hung low in the hills. Those clouds had snow in them, too.

I had to hit some secret stash, too. I get a lot of folks asking, "Gee Dave, there has to be some choice singletrack stash around those parts, eh?" Well, it's time to blow the cover on it. Free tube to the first individual to identify this choice bit of tree covered singletrack ;)

7 comments:

Schuman said...

gotta be ohv

Schuman said...

"and you didn't have to use your ak, you gotta say it was a good day"

Ice Cube/Redstone

Thats gotta be worth a tube.

redstone said...

no motorized usage allowed on this trail. You're right, though - I didn't have to use my AK.

Schuman said...

Its above Jamestown but don't know the trail name. I want my damn tube.

redstone said...

only the last pic is not on the map. The other 2 are from Hall Ranch.

Schuman said...

you didn't ride to buttonrock did you? Either that or deadmans gulch.

Schuman said...

its bohn park by the black bear hole.