Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Miller Time 2

Definitely one of the best Redstone rides I've been on. Great ride fellas, I had an awesome time. Hopefully one of these night rides we will get some photos. Art, hope the hand is doin good. I gotta bad case of bruised ribs. I warned Dr. Brett's office that you might be comin in. Redstone alone could keep that clinic open.

Cheers Stone Pile. RS
Agreed. Fantastic ride last night fellas!
Although warm temps, high elevation and night time isn't exactly seasonal for mid November, I'll take it. By this time last year, we'd already had a couple of snows. I woke up to some snow dust on the ground this morning, but that's it for the season so far.
It was a trip to see so many other twisted souls out for some fun riding in the dark. You know it's a good ride when almost 20% of the crew things about going to the ER instead of OB.

Seems like everyone wised up real smart like, though, and opted for beers over hospital. We had a full showing at Oskars for liquid pain killer and food. We'll have a pre-Thanksgiving warm up next week. I'll take requests for ride location...

1 comment:

Melis said...

Agreed, what a ride. That bluegrass pick is getting bigger & better these days as well. See you next Tuesday.