Monday, November 05, 2007

Another good weekend of riding

With the time change, I was out the door at 6:30am. It was nice to get out early and still have some daylight. I made the best use of it I could think of - singletrack!

I considered spending a few hours on the roadie, but decided to get dirty instead. Our days are numbered for the good riding up high so I had to take advantage. It was a good thing, too. I stayed in some densely forested areas. I could hear the wind howling above the trees. The wind was blasting on the few occasions where I didn't have tree cover. The wind knocked over the Spider29 shortly after taking this pic!

Oh, and the Tuesday ride... Meet up at the shop at 6pm with good lights and full batteries. How about a Lion Gulch night ride. heh heh. Rockin has a light now, so it'll be good to have another regular.
Congrats also to Vogelman for baggin his first ever deer on Sunday. woohoo!

No comments: