Thursday, May 26, 2005

Well, just one more day of preperation and work around the house for the fest. Everything is in motion now, we'll just have to wait and see how it all shakes down. We still have a lot of work to do around the house (still have to make the 'shoe pit). This will be a fun weekend.

Friday - leave, absolutely the latest, by 3pm to drive into the forest. Meet up at 2:30. If we leave any after 3, our loop may turn into an out and back. Lots of folks won't be rolling into town until then, so we'll see!

Saturday, we'll meet at the bike shop (NE corner of 4th & Broadway) at 8:30am. Plan to be gone all day. We'll get back just in time for more fun.

I'm going to bed now. I need some rest:)

1 comment:

joel.white said...

Well after trying to whip my legs into shape for the last month, I'm getting some unexpected (but very welcome) visitors, so I won't be able to make the festivities.

I was sure looking forward to the Suffering Saturday ride, but I'll settle for living vicariously through the rest of you guys.

Have a great ride.