Monday, April 11, 2005

what a week!

Wow what a week. Real Spring weather early in the week, followed up by real Spring weather at the weeks end. Last Tuesday was the first shop ride of the year. We had a couple of riders and conditions were fantastic. Later in the week, I was lucky enough to squeak out for a recon snow ride. I took to the high hills and was quite surprised at what I found:

There was still a bit of snow, but less than I had suspected:


good views, too:


Then we got some moisture. That's ok. I was still able to get a quick ride in. Come on out and ride Tuesday at 6. Conditions will be great!

4 comments:

joel.white said...

So you think Hall is good for Tuesday? I had at least 7" of snow in my yard in Longmont, didn't think I'd be riding anything this week....

redstone said...

Hall will be great on Tues. That last photo was taken Sunday 4/10 about 5:30pm. We didn't get too much snow after that last night either. All of the snow in town is already gone. Heck, I bet Hall will be in prime shape this afternoon.

redstone said...

It'll be good today. I'm not worried.

redstone said...

Happy Anniversary! Next week we'll ride again. It's ok to not ride sometimes, Ron... heh, heh