Monday, April 25, 2005

5 Spot Love

Today was a great day for a ride. I was able to get out early to beat the weather. It was a beautiful morning.




I got out on the 5 Spot today. I'd been spending most of my time on the Flux lately so I thought it'd be good time for a change. It's a tad heavier than the Flux but that extra inch and the relaxed geometry are oh, so nice! Especially in the rocky stuff

If a bear's natural habitat is a Studebaker, what's the natural habitat for the 5 Spot?

I hope everyone was able to get out for a great ride today, too.

On a somewhate related note, the Lyons BBQ guy that sells fine dining out of his moble kitchen just set up shop across the street from me. It's a bad thing - I've already given him way too much money! Great stuff, check him out next time you're in Lyons. On the approach to the singletrack, I got hungry for some barbeque.

2 comments:

joel.white said...

Fun looking trail, can't wait to do some of the higher up stuff this summer.

What do you think about the Tues night ride? Too wet? We didn't get much rain in Longmont, I'm thinking it might have just settled the dust at Hall.

redstone said...

you're pretty much spot on. Hall Ranch would've been perfect today. It was sunny all day. Tues will be back to the normal dry and dusty conditions, methinks.