Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Weekday Group Rides to Start Soon

Howdy. In a couple more weeks, it will be light enough to start after work rides. I'm hoping that by mid March, we can start gathering once a week at 6pm at the shop to ride Hall or elsewhere. For now, we'll have to bring lights, but we'll use them less as the days get longer. Last year group rides were every Thursday.

The bad thing about Thurs is that Lyons has concerts in the park on Thursdays in the summer. Lots of folks like to stick around town and jam to some free music so we're rescheduling the night to ride.

I'll take a vote - is there any preference for Tuesdays or Wednesdays? If I don't hear from anyone, it'll be Tuesday. Post here or email.

dave
dave@redstonecyclery.com

thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote for Tuesday. Monday to rest after a weekend of riding and motivation to get a ride in on Tuesday.

debaser said...

I've always liked the sound of a Tuesday night ride.

Tuesday or Thursdays are better for me. Wednesdays are less good.