Sunday, April 20, 2008

Tuesday Rides / Upcoming Schedule

Howdy all. It was super duper extra nice out this weekend, eh? I sure hope everyone got in some pedaling time. I lucked out. I got a nice bonus round Hall Ranch getaway on Friday afternoon and it was perfect. Late in the day Friday the air was cool, the animals were out, and there was hardly anyone at the park. It was a great time for ripping around. I was able to get out for a good leg burner today, too. LOTS of steep climbing in not a long amount of time. Maybe I'm not ready for summer after all...

Anyway, I had enough foresight to post an upcoming April/May schedule. We've got lots of riding coming up and plenty to be excited about. Check it:

4/22 Tuesday Ride - Let's celebrate Earth Day by riding it. Hall Ranch. Meet at the bike shop at 6pm.

4/29 Tuesday Ride - One last early Spring ride at Hall Ranch before we rotate out.

4/30 Movie Night! The movie starts at 7:30 at the Boulder Theatre. Let's meet up around 5:30 at Jill's for pre-movie night happy 2 hours.

5/5 Cinco De Mayo Ride. Meet at the shop at 5:30pm for a Hall Ranch Mexican Independence ride. We'll finish up with Margs and greasy tacos at La Mariposa. We'll also be celebrating that this is the first Monday in 7 years that I haven't had to drive to work in Broomfield!

5/6 Tuesday Ride - Meet at Heil Ranch parking lot at 6pm. We'll hit everything there, including the new Wild Turkey trail that many of us helped to construct. It's good.

Tuesdays in May I haven't figured them all out yet, but the days will be getting longer. Stay tuned to the blog for 6pm meetup locations.

5/23-24 Lyons Fat Tire Vest VIII. I can't even believe that we've been doing this for 8 years. This is the Friday and Saturday of Memorial Day. We'll be meeting at the shop to ride on both days and will drive/carpool from there. Friday at 2:00pm, expect to be back around late dinner time. Saturday, we'll meet at 8:30am and will depart on the weekend's deathmarch. I don't have the route details finalized, but I feel like I let folks down this year. I'll do everything I can to make it hurt more this year, I promise :)

4 comments:

Tree said...

Just got my tix for movie night. Does anyone want to carpool down to B-town?

Vogelman! said...

Hey Dave - have you thought about breaking up the crowd for FTF VIII? Last year was a bit of a cluster f@$&.

redstone said...

There's going to be an A ride and a B ride. Both good, both long. Same ending point, different starting points. See, I must be doing something right, people are complaining already :)

debaser said...

I think I hear Vogelman! requesting B-Team Status.

(remember, B-Team is likely to find the keg(s) first!)