Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Labor Day Candy

Local Legend Death March Dave was able to drag my corpse out of Lyons for a ride on Labor Day. I was feeling a bit rough after a week of moving, weekend of racing @ Keystone & then the final encore was a fantastic WILCO show in Denver. Details of Keystone will be on the Oskar Blues Brews & Bikes blog soon but I wanted to post some views from Dave's newest creation. A great ride with good weather & veiws, nothing cures better than a new epic route - cheers!




4 comments:

debaser said...

New route, eh? I had a farewell ride on my cross bike Monday...

redstone said...

LOTS of good terrain we covered. I'll have some pics up soon, too.

Melis said...

Not all new terrain, but a new combination with some new stuff. I heard you weren't blown away by the Wilco show saturday, seriously???

debaser said...

Seriously. Indvidual songs were great, but the show as a whole lacked flow.

I'm still stumped as to what where you guys went.