Monday, August 20, 2007

Tuesday Ride & it looks like you ride bikes

Local legend has it that Tuesday we meet at the shop at 6 and we'll drive to Camp Dick. Lights mandatory ladies & gentlemen.

After the latest & lamest of shoulder separations I made my way to an orthopedic to make sure I will still be able to grab dishes out of the cupboard when I'm 50. All good news, minor separation in the left shoulder & the pictured "trick" shoulder is pretty stable & free of arthritis so far. A little rehab & I should be back to good strength. I just thought it looked cool so I wanted to share.

4 comments:

chris L said...

looks like the shoulder has separated, but the Dale's is lodged solidly in your torso.

Melis said...

you like that, i thought it was a nice touch. funny.

Melis said...

Ron, how are feeling today? Like a 200LBS. women checked you into the boards?

Schuman said...

I'm fine from the Pine tree hip check but the shoulder, neck and head are mighty sore from the Sourdough Pile Driver. Going to get an xray tomorrow. But I promise, nothing will keep me from riding in CB for the Tribe Gathering.