Sunday, June 12, 2011

Bike Shots from Lyons Outdoor Games

The fun started Friday night with the Yellow Designs stunt team and a fantastic demo show on Railroad Ave.




Sat day was mostly kayaking stuff and a 5k fun run Dash and Bash in the middle. I worked. Later Saturday, though, we got a baby sitter to attend the L.O.G. party at the Oskar Blues party barn. That was some fun times. So fun, in fact that I was hanging pretty hard today.

Nothing helps a hanging more than the hair of the dog that bit me. In this case it was the L.O.G. dirt jump contest. I was in the shop so I missed out on the pumptrack contest action, but I heard it was a pretty good time. The dirt jumpers went off. Big time. I didn't get a shot of it, but someone pulled off a no hander backflip. Damn, that's some mad skills right there. Here's a few action shots.





1 comment:

Bhushan Nerurkar said...

Thank you for sharing Games shop, it is wonderfull you can include Aust camper in your another Games post which will be very useful, for more info visit : Games shop australia