Sunday, June 12, 2011

Bike Shots from Lyons Outdoor Games

The fun started Friday night with the Yellow Designs stunt team and a fantastic demo show on Railroad Ave.




Sat day was mostly kayaking stuff and a 5k fun run Dash and Bash in the middle. I worked. Later Saturday, though, we got a baby sitter to attend the L.O.G. party at the Oskar Blues party barn. That was some fun times. So fun, in fact that I was hanging pretty hard today.

Nothing helps a hanging more than the hair of the dog that bit me. In this case it was the L.O.G. dirt jump contest. I was in the shop so I missed out on the pumptrack contest action, but I heard it was a pretty good time. The dirt jumpers went off. Big time. I didn't get a shot of it, but someone pulled off a no hander backflip. Damn, that's some mad skills right there. Here's a few action shots.





No comments: