Monday, January 31, 2005

not much riding last weekend, eh?

Well, the Sunday 4pm ride was a bust. With the wet and cold weather, no one showed, and I wasn't too motivated to get out. I went home and rode the couch. It was equally satisfying.

In other news, the Turner Flux demo is built up. It's ready for test rides (as is the 5 Spot). Both are size large, but I've got a few different stems to play with and both frames have a ton of standover. They will definitely give you an accurate representation of legendary Turner handling and ride quality. Heck, come on in even if you just want to look. They are 100% pure bicycle art.

For a snowy January, last weekend's business was brisk. If you stopped in or brought your bike in or if you bought something, thanks! I very much appreciate the business. I've received a ton of feedback from the Lyons community that everyone is glad to have Redstone around. Not only is it great to have a bike resource in Lyons, they tell me, but I'm also hearing that folks are happy to support a bike shop that is locally owned and operated. I'm happy to have the support!

Hall Ranch will be a mess for a while, but the roads are just dandy right now. If you're reading this and you haven't checked out the shop yet, stop on in! I'd love to meet you.

shop owner dave

No comments: