Tuesday, April 29, 2008

singlespeed time

Tuesday ride starts in about 3 hours. 6pm at the bike shop and we'll head on over to Hall Ranch. Come on out.

That said, is anyone up for a little single speeding? Redline's Flight Monocog 29ers are in the house and regular Monocog 29ers are on the way. Check out the sweet new Schwinn Madison's, too.

Last year the Madison's sold out pretty quickly, so quickly that I couldn't even get my hands on 'em. I've had these 2 babys on backorder since October and they finally showed up. They're sold out at Schwinn again, so what I have is what I have. Talk about a throwback. They look even better in person.


Formula track hubs

They even have good detail like this fork crown. Pretty amazing for a sub $600 bike, too.

Did I mention the fixie/free flip flop hub?

To take it further on the fixie thing, the Madison's do not even have rear brake cable routing. The rear brake housing is zip tied on for a super clean look if a front brake only fixie is your steed of choice.

Singlespeeds, sweet...

No comments: