Sunday, February 24, 2008

wow, lots

Lots of cool things have been a happenin'. Here's a few pics of Andria's Intense 5.5 FRO. This bike turned out super bad. Bad is good, that is.




Black and white. Simple as that.


Custom built DT 240 hubs on tubeless Mavic 819 rims.

The details go down right down to the FRO only head badge.


Completely changing gears, who's up for a trip to the dump?

Ol blue makes a good hauilin' vehicle.

Leverage is our friend. Especially when it comes to old, old, industrial carplet and glue.

Oh, and John's bike is looking pretty blingy lately. Lots of blue highlights, including nipples and Nokon cables. I didn't take closeup pics of the super sweet custom built Hope Pro II hubs and Mavic 819 tubless rims.

I wrapped up the week with a very nice ride. On the roadie no less. I was lucky enough that I had a camera with me when I saw these. It's not often that you see big horn sheep at this low of elevation. At least, not anything that I see often. How many sheep can you see?

I actually like getting out on the road. Especially when there's appealing roads like this.


I stopped at a little pulloff a couple of miles above the narrows. Everything snow in this pic is usually the waters of the S St Vrain.

I tried to stay local and to stay on the fun roads. Not a bad "alternate" view of Steamboat Mountain.

Anyone up for a Tuesday ride? The latest word was South Boulder. How about a roundup at the Marshal Mesa trailhead off of 93, right by the quickie mart on the way to Eldorado Springs. 6pm at the bike shop or 6:30-6:45 at the trailhead.

2 comments:

FixieDave said...

ill see what work looks like

debaser said...

Out, got a board meeting tomorrow. Bummer too because the trails are in great shape down here.