Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Time for another deathmarch

So, word on the street is that the big ride over Memorial Day wasn't a deathmarch enough for some folks. Well, truth be told, it really wasn't. Now, however, is the time.
We'll caravan from the shop. No funky shuttles, just park and ride. And ride. And ride. This will be a superb ride for folks that like to spend all day on technical rocky singletrack. All day as in all day. If I'm closing down the bike shop on a Sunday, you can bet we'll be doing some riding. If you can't make it all day, or if the ride seems too big, don't worry. There will be several bail out points. If we are able to complete the entire route I've got in mind, it will take 6-8 hours and be 25-30 miles. That's riding at a decent pace, too. Did I mention that it's rocky?

Dinner's on me at the end of the ride, too. It would be a shame to let the summer go without one more big cookout!

Anyone needing more details, please comment and your questions will be answered. Otherwise, we'll see you in 10 days ready to march!

6 comments:

Schuman said...

BFR (Big Efffin Ron) will be there.

debaser said...

Please keep your pants on, this time.

Schuman said...

I can't promise that.

Flyer said...

Winter Park or this.....I'll decide by Friday. Pant-free threats will make me lean towards WP.

Itty Bitty Betty said...

I'm totally bummed that I can't do it due to this:

http://ittybittybettyblog.blogspot.com/

http://picasaweb.google.com/COIttyBittyBetty/GhasltyWound

redstone said...

I'll be bringing the cooler with food and beer up to Peacefull valley in hopes that the weather will be condusive. If not, I have a grill at the shop :)